Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pasta Fresca De Salvatore - Are you a vegetarian

It's eat out on company expense day again but this time with a little challenge.
The 2 customers I am bringing out for lunch today are vegetarian.

Immediately images of green veggies and beans come to mind.
Now don't be mistaken, I like my greens but I don't think I can survive on non-meat meals ever.

So where can I find food for my dear customers and not compromise my precious calories on food that I do not enjoy.
To top that, there is a time constraint meaning we cannot go too far from their work place.

After some hair-tearing brainstorming I finally decided on Pasta Fresca along Bt Timah where I'm sure the customers wil have some choices of vegetarian pasta while I can feast away on my choice of food.

I shall spare all of you the unrelated sales bull shit to the point we were presented our food.

Our orders were as follows
1. Maccheroni (vegetarian)
2. Crespelle Veg (vegetarian)
3. PZ Formaggi4. Trancio Spada

Other than 2 customers, I have my boss with me.
SO this means I can't go picking food off their plates so no input on how their food taste but the presentation is neat and they do look delicious esp the Crespele Veg which look like a giant curry puff filled with veggies with some savoury tomato based sauce.

The Maccheroni was penne in tomato sauce. This is the only dish that looked less appealing.
PZ Formaggi was a delicious looking 4 cheese pizza and and the portion is pretty big. My boss did a splendid job in finishing the ENTIRE pizza off by himself and it's a big one mind u!

Last but not least, my trancio spada was a piece of grilled swordfish on top of numerous peices of sliced brinjal with 2 fat grilled tomato.
A decent dish other than the fact that it is drizzled with oil.

The wait staff is attentive and prompt in topping up our glasses.

We ended our lunch 2 double expresso, 1 tiramisu and 1 cassata (vanila ice cream with fruit bits)Overall, a pleasant lunch experience with decent food

Pasta Fresca De Salvatore
833 Bukit Timah Road, #01-02/03 Royal Ville, Singapore

No comments: