Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brazil Churrasaria - Meat Overdose....

I've eaten here twice and each time I ended up with meat overdose. But the meats here are always well executed. I particularly like the pork sausage, beef topside and fish. Very juicy and tender.I also tried the followingHam - not a favourite with me. Tried it for the sake of trying. Juicy and tender.

Lamb - good control over the fire but it does have a "lamb" taste to it which I find over-powering.I passed on the chicken liver as innards does not go very well with me.

The salad bar can help to break the meat trance a little to offer some variety.Service is attentive and staff are very helpful. I was approached by a few staff to see if I have any special request on seeing my empty plate.

Overall, the food is good and a must try for meat-lovers.

Brazil Churrasaria
14/16 Sixth Avenue,
Singapore

No comments: