Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bloogie's Roadhouse - Nothing Fantastic

Had to take my customers out for lunch again but can't go too far from their workplace.

After some initial brain storming, decided on Blooie's Roadhouse as I had lunch there once (at the Science Park outlet) and the burger was pretty nice.
The staff were just getting ready for lunch when I arrived, I was the first customer of the day but no special discount for that though.

For starters, we ordered
1. Mixed sausages - This comes with 3 big sausages and fat fries. They are pretty juicy and tasty. Fries are seasoned with some chili powder and taste good.
2. Sauteed mushrooms - Small portion and mushroom relatively salty and peppery.

I had the cajun chicken for my main course. When the chicken was presented to me, I was a little put off by the appearance. The chicken looked black probably due to the cajun-ing and it was VERY oily. It was also quite salty. I did not enjoy it.

I also had the cake of the day which is oreo cheesecake. Not enough cheese for a cheese cake.

Nothing to rave about for this visit.

Bloogie's Roadhouse
426/428 Upper Bukit Timah Road,
The Rail Mall,
Singapore

No comments: