Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bernie's - Good Food; Loopsided Service

I've eaten @ Bernie's many times but this is the first time I am writing a review on this place.

This used to be a favourite with my expat colleagues before one of the founders decide to depart to form "Botak Jones" and the prices of food were sent north.

I would say that the quality of food here is quite good and the portions are quite well-sized.
So far, I have had burgers, fish and chicken which are all well executed.
Their appetizers and salads are also pretty tasty.
Located just opposite the Changi prison, the setting and decor of Bernie's is cozy and relatively american.
If you were to visit after office hours, couple of beers with their appetizers and/or snacks would really complete the day.

However, I do notice that the service is rather geared towards Caucasians which I find hugely disappointing.

Bernie's
961A Upper Changi Road North, Changi Garden, Singapore

No comments: