Monday, May 19, 2008

Daily Scoop - Nice but a tat expensive

Hmm...when Mr HB said for us to pay a visit to Clementi Arcade to look for this ice-cream shop, I was like "huh, where is that?"(NB: Mr HB is an ice-cream fanatic, as is my little princess)

Tucked in a little corner in Sunset Way, they do have some pretty good ice-cream I would say.
There are about 15 flavours on display on our visit.

We ordered the waffle with 3 scoops of ice-cream - Hazel nut, Sunny strawberry and Lychee Martini.

I wouldn't say they are the richest in taste I've tried but the flavour is just nice without being too sweet.
Lychee Martini is refreshing with lots of lychee lingering in the taste but I couldn't really make out any martini.
Sunny strawberry is somewhat normal but again with the "just right" taste.
The waffle is fresh and thus delicious.

The orders set us back by $10. The waffle is expensive by my standards ($3.90 if ordered by itself and $5.20 with 1 scoop of ice cream).

Will try out the other flavours when I have the chance.

Daily Scoop
41 Sunset Way, #01-04 Clementi Arcade, Singapore

No comments: