Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kim Gary - Reasonable Price and Decent Food

I was introduced to Kim Gary by my sister. I wasn't a big fan of HKG style cafe but I was quickly drawn to KG after my first visit.

I have had their sets twice - once with fish baked rice and the other just baked fish with rice. Both are pretty decent food and the price is very reasonable.
The must try in HKG cafes are needless to say - thick toast (I am a sucker for these). Except for 1 time, I ordered the thick toast every visit. My friends and hubby have commented that the toast is too thick though I like it (I am a bread lover too!)

Almond tea is nice and fragrant. The snow ice is not really good though, I would suggest giving these a miss.

One note though, they are definately short-handed. Attention from the servers needs some efforts.

No comments: