Sunday, June 1, 2008

Toast Box - Mediocre Fare

The portions served at Pasta De Gohan is rather petite for big eaters like Mr HB and myself, so we adjorned to waffles world for dessert and followed by Toast Box.
My good friend has affectionately termed me as "The Pig" for my voracious appettite.

The toast box here is adjacent to breadtalk, to give you a bigger breadth of the offering.
We ordered

1. Thick toast with butter and peanut butter
The thick toast is not exactly thick as you can see in my picture below.


Toast is spreaded with peanut butter and cut into 9 small cubes for easy consumption.
This toast is quite ordinary, this is not something I'll come back for.

2. Soft bun with butter and kaya
The bun is lightly toasted but not as fluffy as I'd like it to be. It would taste better if they are more generous with the kaya.

3. Kopi
The kopi here is quite aromatic. I do enjoy the cup of coffe, it was creamy and delicious.
Unfortunately my daughter spilled some of it, causing some wastage.




Toast Box
Sunway Pyramid
LG2

No comments: