Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bread Story - A Good Story

Did I mention that I just turned 30?

With this mini tiramisu cake (and my daughter proudly singing her ever favourite "Happy Birthday" song) that we purchased at the local Breadtalk equivalent at Sunway Pyramid, I am pronouced older (and hopefully wiser).

The cake was rather ordinary, not moist enuf for a tiramisu if you ask me but the redeeming factor is that it is not overly sweet thus making it more palatable.
I was responsible for finishing 3/4 of this cake.

This bakery has an range of assorted bread ranging from the modest raisin bun to fancy ones with names like UFO and BreadPig.

I purchased some raisin buns in anticipation of the visit to sunway laggon theme park for the kids in case they get hungry and needed some food.
But they were dis-allowed entry as food and drinks are strictly not allowed. They even set up a counter to check every bag to make sure that this is executed.
I'm sure their revenue and profit margins have increased exponentially since this act is carried out.

So in the end, the raisin buns ended up partially in my kids' but mainly my elastic stomach since Mr HB is not a bread fan.
The buns were soft and scored high on the fluff meter, I would say these are good quality breads.

The next day before departing, I purchased a raisin loaf to take home.


Bread Story
Sunway Pyramid LG2

No comments: